Isn’t it cool if you can write malayalam and get it as text? I have the best malayalam handwriting keyboard which you can download and install right now. Before that, let me go through its features to make sure that it’s worth installing.
Malayalam Handwriting Keyboard
Before we dive into this portion let me show you some of the previous posts i have made;
- Top 5 Malayalam Keyboard to Download for Mobile and PC
- Best Malayalam Keyboard for Whatsapp You Should Download Now
Google Handwriting Input
Google Handwriting Input allows you to handwrite text on your phone or tablet in 100 languages. It supports printed and cursive writing, with or without a stylus. Google Handwriting Input also supports more than a thousand emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app.
• A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
• A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
• Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
• Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
• If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise.
Download Malayalam Handwriting Keyboard from Google
Thulika is a simple handwriting recognition keyboard. It detects a single letter provided to it. Supports ENGLISH(beta version) and MALAYALAM languages.
Thulika is the first Android app that has brought handwriting recognition to an Indian language(Malayalam).
Now you can use this keyboard even if the native OS doesn’t support Malayalam.
Thulika has got a new look and feel which is drastically different from other keyboard apps. You can now use your entire screen to write! It is also semi-transparent, which gives you a glass like surface to write. The few blocks on the keyboard screen can also be moved, that is, the entire screen is configurable!
Write one letter at a time, and it’ll recognize the letter.
For the first time, here is an Android keyboard where you can actually WRITE Indian languages(more specifically Malayalam, other languages will come soon hopefully).
[IMPORTANT : This is a keyboard application. It won’t show up in your system app drawer. To enable: System Settings -> Language & Keyboard -> Tick on Thulika.
This will enable Thulika Keyboard. To select the keyboard: long press any textbox(for example the message box of your SMS app),then select Input Method -> Thulika ]
These are the two malayalam handwriting keyboard available in the playstore. Other than that let’s have a look at Ezhuth – Malayalam Writing App
Ezhuth – Malayalam Writing App
Malayalam typing app
Offline support for Manglish to Malayalam translator
Type the word and press ‘space’, then the word will automatically translate to Malayalam
Translates English to Malayalam
– Type Manglish in given box.
– Each word will replace with corresponding Malayalam
– You can select word from suggestions also
– You can enter or paste text in English in given box, then press Translate
– It will translate given English text to Malayalam
– You can copy the translated Malayalam
– You can enter or paste text in Malayalam in given box, then press Translate
– It will translate given Malayalam text to English
– You can copy the translated English
Long press and drag to ‘delete icon’ on QuickLauncher to close it
മലയാള വിവർത്തനം മംഗ്ലിഷ് ഓഫ്ലൈൻ പിന്തുണ
മലയാളം ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് വിവർത്തനം
– തന്നിരിക്കുന്ന ബോക്സിൽ മംഗ്ലിഷ് ടൈപ്പ് ചെയ്യുക.
– ഓരോ വാക്കും മാറ്റി അതിന്റെ മലയാളം സ്ഥാപിക്കും
– നിങ്ങൾക്ക് നിർദ്ദേശങ്ങൾ തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കാം
– നൽകിയ ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് ടെക്സ്റ്റ് മലയാളത്തിലേക്ക് വിവർത്തനം ചെയ്യും
– നൽകിയ മലയാളം ടെക്സ്റ്റ് ഇംഗ്ലീഷ്-ലേക്ക് വിവർത്തനം ചെയ്യും
Handwriting Keyboard for iPhone
I don’t know whether this app supports malayalam language or not. Anyways, this a cool app for handwriting input on iphone. If you own an iphone make sure that you download and install this app.
Use your Handwriting
Use Your Handwriting® (UYH®) lets you finger write quick notes, lists and messages on your iPhone or iPad and view them on your Apple Watch. Its unique handwriting engine simulates the physics of a fountain pen to produce smooth and fulfilling drawing strokes. Your handwriting will flow beautifully and come out looking elegant with natural variations in darkness and thickness.
The beauty of UYH is accompanied by a powerful set of features: multi-level lists, quick alarms, sync across devices, visualize notes online, calendar and hands-on tutorial for every feature. Use it to take notes, for brainstorming, to outline your ideas, as a whiteboard, as a calendar for task management, or as a replacement for sticky notes.
NEW! Shop with UYH on your Apple Watch. Simply “pinch out” your shopping list to make it appear on your Apple Watch.
BEAUTIFUL CALLIGRAPHIC WRITING STYLES
No matter what your 4th grade teacher told you, you have beautiful handwriting. What you couldn’t do with a pen, you can do with UYH. Choose between five different writing styles and your calligraphy will be amazing everyone in no time.
LEAN AND MEAN CALENDAR
Plan your weekly schedule in UYH by annotating days with your handwritten notes. It’s quick but also powerful. Use it to jot down a quick todo and see it in Notification Center, or to take down elaborate categorized logs. Calendar notes scheduled for today appear in the UYH app on your Apple Watch!
QUICK HANDWRITTEN ALARMS
Need a reminder? Scribble a note, press and hold it and pick a time. You will be alerted in time even if the app is not active, or your device is asleep. The alert will even show on your Apple Watch!
TAKE NOTES OF ANY LENGTH
With UYH, there’s no limit to expressing yourself. Your long notes are automatically broken into multiple lines at word boundaries.
EMAIL/FACEBOOK/TWITTER YOUR ARTISTIC NOTES
Why? Because handwritten messages to friends mean so much more! Create your own colorful greetings for any occasion and email them to that special someone, or cut and paste them in other apps, such as MMS.
CREATE POWERFUL LIST HIERARCHIES
Want to drill down into something? In UYH, any item in a list can become its own sublist, so there’s no limit to how many lists and notes you can make.
HARNESS THE CLOUD – SYNC AND MORE
[In-app purchase required]
You can sync notes across any number of devices via www.myuyh.com. You can even publish your notes as web pages and view them online. The website lets you view your notes in several formats suitable for brainstorming and mind mapping.
* Hassle-free writing – To add a new item, simply press ‘+’, start writing, and hit ‘Done’ – it’s as simple as that.
* Tutorials that teach you how to use the features of UYH by actually using them
* See high priority todo items blink, like Neon Lights
* Dim low-priority todo items
* Toggle easily between lists with 2-finger swipes
* Customize the title of each list with a name or a doodle
* Icon badge to show the number of current items
If you liked this post kindly use the share button s to share this post among your friends.